2 of my lanemates, Emily and Ed, swam the 1650 last night and I counted for them. I can only hope I can swim a 1650 when I'm 70-- good job, Ed! The picture is from Emily's swim. She did great too!
Wow! He's my hero too! I hope I can swim a 1650 when I'm 70 too!!! I can't imagine how long it might take when I'm 70 because already so darn slow. Dad says they'll have to start me on Friday night and come back on Saturday morning for my finish!
3 comments:
Ed's my new hero!!Awesome!
I know! And on only 1.5 lungs, too! (says he got hit by a truck many years ago)
Wow! He's my hero too! I hope I can swim a 1650 when I'm 70 too!!! I can't imagine how long it might take when I'm 70 because already so darn slow. Dad says they'll have to start me on Friday night and come back on Saturday morning for my finish!
Post a Comment