Sunday, February 07, 2010

plows came!


plows came!, originally uploaded by aimos325.

The plows came yesterday! I went to shovel afterwards but they're
pretty nice-- didn't leave a ridge of snow at the end of my driveway!
You can see they don't mess around-- using graders and not traditional
plow trucks-- though I really don't see the plows very often. We're
pretty tough though. ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to add one of those to my fleet:) I did buy a grader last Saturday, 1933 Adams Model 82, no motor:):)

JimR said...

Tom you could plow your drive way in a minute with that! Of course it would take about an hour in "positioning" time.

That little tiny fence in the forground is proof that they are pretty gentle.

Aimee said...

Jen told me about your new grader! She also sent me a link to one up here-- I should try and find it...

That's my little tiny fence! It's weird-- short and not enclosing anything. :-\