Jen, Adriane and I have been exploring Alaska the last few days!We're back to the home base though and someone has to go back to work! (me!)This picture was taken at the Toklat River in Denali National Park
Very nice! I was wondering when we would hear about your adventures...Looks kinda cold there! It looks like everyone had a chance to shop in the fleece department!
We were wondering when we would hear too:)
What a trio of beautiful girls at a beautiful location! Glad to see you all enjoying your time together.
friends together, how nice! What a great vacation spots.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very nice! I was wondering when we would hear about your adventures...Looks kinda cold there! It looks like everyone had a chance to shop in the fleece department!
We were wondering when we would hear too:)
What a trio of beautiful girls at a beautiful location! Glad to see you all enjoying your time together.
friends together, how nice! What a great vacation spots.
Post a Comment