Is this sad or what? My favorite coffee cabin place closed! It was
called "No Bad Days." It was my favorite for a few reasons: 1) they
served Kaladi Bros. coffee which is Alaskan and delicious and 2) they
served your coffee with one of those disposable travel lids that you
can open and close AND they always drew on them. Sometimes just a
design but SOMETIMES a palm tree and always "No Bad Days." At first I
thought it was corny, but it really did make my day! So it was a sad
day when I pulled up one rainy morning to a sign informing me that
they had closed. :-( (No Bad Days had some bad days? There's a joke
in there somewhere)

2 comments:
Well, that certainly is sad! I loved the name of that place! How "ironical" for them!
Now that is a bad day! I would love to have my coffee lid drawn on!!
Post a Comment