Looking out over Kachemak Bay/Cook Inlet just as we were coming into Homer.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE! WOW!!!
Very nice!
"BRING ME ALL YOUR LUPINES!!!!!!" as mum/dad would say
Walt-- I have to say it every time I see them, which is a lot.
"GIVE me all your lupines!"I was so tempted to write that when I first saw this pic, but I restrained myself to express my awe at the beauty of this picture.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE! WOW!!!
Very nice!
"BRING ME ALL YOUR LUPINES!!!!!!" as mum/dad would say
Walt-- I have to say it every time I see them, which is a lot.
"GIVE me all your lupines!"
I was so tempted to write that when I first saw this pic, but I restrained myself to express my awe at the beauty of this picture.
Post a Comment