Wednesday, July 15, 2009

office plant update


office plant update, originally uploaded by aimos325.

My spider plant is having babies!!! I grew the roots and potted this
mess last year in Fairbanks so it's nice to know it's happy!
Meanwhile the vines keep growing leaves before the last ones even
uncurl-- things grow like crazy up here in the summer!

4 comments:

JimR said...

I think any plant would be happy to have that view!

Shawn said...

Well congratulations on the new additions to your office family! And, is that a bandaid on that tall sprig?

Aimee said...

scotch tape! I didn't want it to bend over too far-- I think little flowers will come out. I put 2 pieces (sticky side together) in the middle so I didn't stick to the plant-- want it to be able to grow still!

nan said...

Wow! You must be very important in this company to have an office with a window, and what a great view!! Incredible.