the goldfish tanks at Walmart were PACKED tonight!
I don't know why but this picture just makes me very happy! I think you should have said that the baby reds were running in ships creek, and you got an underwater lens...Who'd know??
Very cool! I think we need some for our pond!
This is a very cool pic, btw! Love it! I might have to switch my wallpaper!
Makes me happy too!Mom, I can clean it up a little-- get rid of some noise, etc. It'd make a nice background!
Yes, please do! I think it will be a great background. Thanks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't know why but this picture just makes me very happy! I think you should have said that the baby reds were running in ships creek, and you got an underwater lens...Who'd know??
Very cool! I think we need some for our pond!
This is a very cool pic, btw! Love it! I might have to switch my wallpaper!
Makes me happy too!
Mom, I can clean it up a little-- get rid of some noise, etc. It'd make a nice background!
Yes, please do! I think it will be a great background. Thanks!
Post a Comment