Craziest neighborhood garage sale EVER! There were cars lining every road and a TON of sales. Bake sales, raffles (fundraisers for HS sports), hot dogs, popcorn, even port-a-potties. Guess it's a yearly thing-- there were so many people there!
It's a funny thing when garage sales are a big deal-- people ask more for their stuff and it was mostly picked over by the time I got down there (11 or so). I was looking for bookshelves, bikes, crafting stuff, end tables and drop leaf tables and didn't see much. If I were shopping for kids' toys or vhs tapes I would have hit the jackpot! Plus they have it every year and I think you gotta wait a little to build up good stuff for garage sales...
4 comments:
I think I know when I want to come to Alaska next year! Looks like fun! But all you bought was a boopie sherbet dish?
It sure doesn't take long to green up in Alaska! Looks like summer already!
It's a funny thing when garage sales are a big deal-- people ask more for their stuff and it was mostly picked over by the time I got down there (11 or so). I was looking for bookshelves, bikes, crafting stuff, end tables and drop leaf tables and didn't see much. If I were shopping for kids' toys or vhs tapes I would have hit the jackpot! Plus they have it every year and I think you gotta wait a little to build up good stuff for garage sales...
that is just nuts! If you see any Scrabble express hand held games.....get it!!!
Post a Comment