I had a soggy ride yesterday too. Funny that the speedometer is unreadable - did you do that intentionally so your mum wouldn't worry about you taking a picture while riding so fast?
no, it's all blurry. At least I had 1 hand on the steering wheel!
I do not wear crocs all day. (Sometimes on fridays though...) I have few shoes I leave at work these days. Started when I was wearing snow boots every day and I haven't really stopped.
4 comments:
Are those crocs you are wearing? Do you get to wear those all day in the office at work? If so I am very very jealous!
I had a soggy ride yesterday too. Funny that the speedometer is unreadable - did you do that intentionally so your mum wouldn't worry about you taking a picture while riding so fast?
no, it's all blurry. At least I had 1 hand on the steering wheel!
I do not wear crocs all day. (Sometimes on fridays though...) I have few shoes I leave at work these days. Started when I was wearing snow boots every day and I haven't really stopped.
great picture!
Post a Comment