Keeping an eye on her footless squirrel and pretending to listen (shedoesn't hear much these days!)
What did you say??Our living room carpet sure looks busy when it fills up the frame! To be hoest, I hate it when I see it like this, but I love it in our room!
I love it-- up close and far away! I think I even saw it in the new Real World house!!!
I love it when it fills the frame and in our room!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What did you say??
Our living room carpet sure looks busy when it fills up the frame! To be hoest, I hate it when I see it like this, but I love it in our room!
I love it-- up close and far away! I think I even saw it in the new Real World house!!!
I love it when it fills the frame and in our room!
Post a Comment