Hey Jim: Where'd you find it? I need one to work on my fleet. Pulled the 4 - 1050 CCA batteries out of the 87 Ford yesterday to check them. (4200 cold cranking amps to roll that diesel over :) )
I found it goodwill downtown - the price was right - $4.29! Can you send some of that 4200 to aimee?? She could use it starting up her Volkswagon...I need to get over to see your fleet!
3 comments:
I think Goober Pyle had a onsie just like this one!
Hey Jim: Where'd you find it? I need one to work on my fleet. Pulled the 4 - 1050 CCA batteries out of the 87 Ford yesterday to check them. (4200 cold cranking amps to roll that diesel over :) )
Goober! HA!!!
I found it goodwill downtown - the price was right - $4.29! Can you send some of that 4200 to aimee?? She could use it starting up her Volkswagon...I need to get over to see your fleet!
Post a Comment