I love this picture! So cute! Way to go Wally!
Would you look at that! Their heads are frozen together and they are both smiling. Even at a young age, frost and freeze never bothered them.
Oh for cute! We were just talking to the guy at Jim's about this!! I was telling him I remembered the Ice house they built near the Jims parking lot...he said that was years ago! Wow we have cute kids!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this picture! So cute! Way to go Wally!
Would you look at that! Their heads are frozen together and they are both smiling. Even at a young age, frost and freeze never bothered them.
Oh for cute! We were just talking to the guy at Jim's about this!! I was telling him I remembered the Ice house they built near the Jims parking lot...he said that was years ago!
Wow we have cute kids!!
Post a Comment