Fairbanksan snowflakes are very spindly. I hear in the cold air theyhave lots of time to form delicate crystals.
WOW! So many cool things you get to see! Now I know why Eskimos have 23 words for snow...
Cool! Its -9 right now in houghton. I know its nothing like -25, but its still cold!
So beautiful! Did you have to use a macro lens?
WOW!
No macro lens! I estimate the big flakes are about 1/4 inch (edge to edge).Wally--I believe it! Here, we have the benefit of a "dry cold." ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW! So many cool things you get to see! Now I know why Eskimos have 23 words for snow...
Cool! Its -9 right now in houghton. I know its nothing like -25, but its still cold!
So beautiful! Did you have to use a macro lens?
WOW!
No macro lens! I estimate the big flakes are about 1/4 inch (edge to edge).
Wally--I believe it! Here, we have the benefit of a "dry cold." ;-)
Post a Comment