(January) You start the year off fine (February) You're my little valentine (March) I'm gonna march you down the aisle (April) You're the Easter Bunny when you smile Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl I love, I love, I love my little calender girl Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year (Every day of the year)
(May) Maybe if I ask your dad and mom (June) They'll let me take you to the Junior Prom (July) Like a firecracker all aglow (August) When you're on the beach you steal the show
Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl I love, I love, I love my little calendar girl Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year (Every day of the year)
(September) Light the candles at your Sweet Sixteen (October) Romeo and Juliet on Halloween (November) I'll give thanks that you belong to me (December) You're the present 'neath my Christmas tree
3 comments:
20 cute toes!! I love it! Is that Disco Pink?
Calendar girl! (That is why were were trying to get you to sing the song!)
DOH!!! I knew it was song related!
(January) You start the year off fine
(February) You're my little valentine
(March) I'm gonna march you down the aisle
(April) You're the Easter Bunny when you smile
Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl
I love, I love, I love my little calender girl
Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year
(Every day of the year)
(May) Maybe if I ask your dad and mom
(June) They'll let me take you to the Junior Prom
(July) Like a firecracker all aglow
(August) When you're on the beach you steal the show
Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl
I love, I love, I love my little calendar girl
Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year
(Every day of the year)
(September) Light the candles at your Sweet Sixteen
(October) Romeo and Juliet on Halloween
(November) I'll give thanks that you belong to me
(December) You're the present 'neath my Christmas tree
Post a Comment