Part 2 of the "out my front door" series. It was a rainy night andthe sky was glowing. About 11:30 again.
WOW. THAT IS A PRETTY SKI.
I can't even spell sky right. Darn it. I think it maybe too early to write on your blog Aimee. Darn it :)
Very nice! I think seeing all these alaska pictures is effecting our weather in Michigan. It sure is cold here for May 22!!
Yes, it looks just beautiful in Alaska. That could be sky blue pink. Great view out your front door.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW. THAT IS A PRETTY SKI.
I can't even spell sky right. Darn it. I think it maybe too early to write on your blog Aimee. Darn it :)
Very nice! I think seeing all these alaska pictures is effecting our weather in Michigan. It sure is cold here for May 22!!
Yes, it looks just beautiful in Alaska. That could be sky blue pink. Great view out your front door.
Post a Comment