Cute picture! I especially like the picture of you taking the picture on the bottom! A classic Aimee pose with the camera! Too bad we couldn't get Wally on that night night with us!
Wow that is really neat! Now those of you who are busy video chatting, don't forget about us bloggers, who just keep bloggin' along. Keep on posting. I sure look forward to them. Glad you had a fun weekend.
3 comments:
WOO HOO! It was so good to see your beautiful face and intra-continental smile!
Cute picture! I especially like the picture of you taking the picture on the bottom! A classic Aimee pose with the camera! Too bad we couldn't get Wally on that night night with us!
Wow that is really neat! Now those of you who are busy video chatting, don't forget about us bloggers, who just keep bloggin' along. Keep on posting. I sure look forward to them. Glad you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment