My feet don't hit my MEC panniers, but they hit the square pannier that we use for grocery shopping - but only when I'm riding my Botecchia. (I was reminded of that yesterday when I rode to the grocery store after a ride around the lake. "Ah yes! This is why I leave this on the Townie!") When I put it on my Townie, it doesn't hit my feet!
2 comments:
Awesome! My feet hit my pannier too! :<(
My feet don't hit my MEC panniers, but they hit the square pannier that we use for grocery shopping - but only when I'm riding my Botecchia. (I was reminded of that yesterday when I rode to the grocery store after a ride around the lake. "Ah yes! This is why I leave this on the Townie!") When I put it on my Townie, it doesn't hit my feet!
Post a Comment