10 am in Fairbanks.Most of my pictures are blurry from today cause it doesn't get toobright up here...
That's the life - startin the day at 10 am!
Beautiful photo. Sign me up for an Alaskan Cruise...but not in December.PS, Jim, is this how to spell Alaskan? Never mind, I looked it up. I almost put "Alaskian" I've been retired from the 5th grade spelling list for too long!
Hmmmm. Sunrise at 10am, eh?Keep posting pictures!!! I enjoy looking at them at work :-)
Sally, Are you asking me how how to spell??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's the life - startin the day at 10 am!
Beautiful photo. Sign me up for an Alaskan Cruise...but not in December.
PS, Jim, is this how to spell Alaskan? Never mind, I looked it up. I almost put "Alaskian" I've been retired from the 5th grade spelling list for too long!
Hmmmm. Sunrise at 10am, eh?
Keep posting pictures!!! I enjoy looking at them at work :-)
Sally, Are you asking me how how to spell??
Post a Comment