Saddest day of my life?I've missed a few, but it might be the end of an era... hope it'sjust in Flint.
Saddest day of our family's life!!! I can't believe it!
Like the holidays arn't deprtessing enough on their own - now I have to deal with this! JK - I guess the good news is we won't be limited to Tuesday night for q-doba night!
We checked with the 28th Street Qdoba and they are NOT discontinuing double punch Tuesdays. YAY!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Saddest day of our family's life!!! I can't believe it!
Like the holidays arn't deprtessing enough on their own - now I have to deal with this! JK - I guess the good news is we won't be limited to Tuesday night for q-doba night!
We checked with the 28th Street Qdoba and they are NOT discontinuing double punch Tuesdays. YAY!
Post a Comment