What a well behaved dog, and it looks like you have trained her to keep an eye on the road while you take pictures! Tell me more about the camera phone.
I got a new iPhone-- the 4S! It's got a new camera in it and it's way nicer than my old iPhone!
I got the same one! Haven't done much with the camera because it has been cloudy and rainy for two days. I'm experimenting with Siri. What a phone!
Oh now you two have me wanting one! Darn! I just got mine this summer!
If that wasn't my Granddog, I'd say, "That dog's got devil eyes!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a well behaved dog, and it looks like you have trained her to keep an eye on the road while you take pictures! Tell me more about the camera phone.
I got a new iPhone-- the 4S! It's got a new camera in it and it's way nicer than my old iPhone!
I got the same one! Haven't done much with the camera because it has been cloudy and rainy for two days. I'm experimenting with Siri. What a phone!
Oh now you two have me wanting one! Darn! I just got mine this summer!
If that wasn't my Granddog, I'd say, "That dog's got devil eyes!"
Post a Comment