Bentley: "Hmmm... everytime we go out, she stops, squats down, then she holds that black thing up to her face, then I hear a bunch of clicks. Its wierd and I don't know what she is doing, but I'll just act natural. Because I LOVE her!"
No wonder he loves her and is smiling all the time. He gets to go all over the state on field trips! What a lucky dog!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Bentley: "Hmmm... everytime we go out, she stops, squats down, then she holds that black thing up to her face, then I hear a bunch of clicks. Its wierd and I don't know what she is doing, but I'll just act natural. Because I LOVE her!"
No wonder he loves her and is smiling all the time. He gets to go all over the state on field trips! What a lucky dog!
Post a Comment