Sunday, February 20, 2011

curtains!


curtains!, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Mom sent me these curtains! My grandma made them many many years ago
so it's cool that I have a use for them! I don't have many windows in
my house, and this one faces south so it's pretty much the best source
of natural light I've got. I couldn't bear to block any of the light
and I have no back neighbors so privacy isn't really an issue... I
think these are just what I was looking for and look lovely! Now to
figure out how to tie them back... especially on the door side...

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh, those look great! Looks like they're just the right size!

Aimee said...

yep, perfect fit! I'm not sure I love them as much at night... guess I'm used to the black window (in the dark) and the white kept startling me! I think I'll get used to them!

JimR said...

Reduce, reuse, recycle! I love it!! THey look really nice too!

Tie back: Rope!