Monday, November 08, 2010

Snowy morning!


Snowy morning!, originally uploaded by aimos325.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I'll say! Good thing you got your Blizzaks on! Do you have your snow shovel handy? How about the snow brush? We went up north this weekend and as we were driving in the snow, realized that we don't have the snow brush in the car. Good thing we didn't get much snow Friday night!

Jen said...

Yikes. Not sure how I feel about that snow. Part of me is excited b/c I'm looking forward to skiing and snowshoeing. The other part of me is enjoying the warm weather we're having this week. Hmmm...

Aimee said...

I think my shovel is in my backyard... haven't gotten to shoveling yet. I did get the snow brush in the car BEFORE it snowed!

Yeah I hated it at first but now I like it. better than the cold, dark, wet weather we'd been having. Love the BRIGHT white snow when the daylight is waning...

and today everything's covered in hoarfrost so it looks lovely out there!