Yes, it is beautiful Aimee! You've got the sewing gene, for sure! (Skipped a generation!)
Sally, the chair came from a thrift store. I can't remember if it was from Salvation Army or Bishop's Attic in Anchorage. I thought it was really neat too - and it is very comfortable!
the chair is very comfortable. And I think it's gorgeous and makes a perfect backdrop for just about everything. ;-) I love the way it's worn on top even. Yes, thanks to mom-- she picked it up for me! She has found me 2 awesome chairs and I never see anything when I go to thrift stores. :-\
Well that is a find for sure. It is a talent to spot the true bargains at a thrift store. My eyes seem to wander to things that I don't really need, like jewelry and clothing.
6 comments:
quoting you...
=-O
That is so beautiful! Your talents are with out boundaries!
Great Job Aimee!
lol, thanks Dad!
Yeah this is an "advanced" pattern! It's taking forever but I'm getting through it!
You ARE a pro! Beautiful! I am still interested in that chair, is it as comfortable as it looks? Where did you get it?
Yes, it is beautiful Aimee! You've got the sewing gene, for sure! (Skipped a generation!)
Sally, the chair came from a thrift store. I can't remember if it was from Salvation Army or Bishop's Attic in Anchorage. I thought it was really neat too - and it is very comfortable!
the chair is very comfortable. And I think it's gorgeous and makes a perfect backdrop for just about everything. ;-) I love the way it's worn on top even. Yes, thanks to mom-- she picked it up for me! She has found me 2 awesome chairs and I never see anything when I go to thrift stores. :-\
Well that is a find for sure. It is a talent to spot the true bargains at a thrift store. My eyes seem to wander to things that I don't really need, like jewelry and clothing.
Post a Comment