Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the scene


the scene, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Mum's up visiting this week! We've been keeping busy around town and
enjoying each other's company. ;-) Tonight we made a serious dent in
a quilt for Grandma Johnson-- it's a surprise but I don't have to
worry about her reading my blog! Anyway, I liked this shot of the
scene-- fun night!

5 comments:

JimR said...

That going to be beautiful!

Aimee said...

IT IS! Wait till you see some closeups of some of the blocks-- mom's working on a beautiful one and we have 2 more to make and then we're sewing it together!!!

Sally said...

Oh, I could fit right on into that scene! I love the fish piece sitting by the machine, and the sewing chair is interesting is that a curved board in the back of it or is it backwards? Looks like it would suit my back very well. A project, a big project... I love it!

Aimee said...

yes, I love the way the chair looks in this shot! It's not backwards but it is a cool chair. I gotta take more pictures and blog more! Esp. since my house is less messy than usual! ;-)

Shawn said...

Oh Sally, I wish you were here too! We could certainly use some extra hands with this project! We're making great progress!