Sunday, August 01, 2010

lawn mowing bandit


lawn mowing bandit, originally uploaded by aimos325.

I probably looked ridiculous... but this is what I wore mowing the
lawn today. I'm allergic to the grass and it hasn't been really
terrible allergies but it makes me sneezy and sniffly for a day or 2
after mowing, which has gotten to be a drag. I'm writing this 6 hours
later and I haven't sneezed once! It works! (does it look like I
have a mustache?)

3 comments:

JimR said...

Just don't walk into a bank like that - they'll think you going to pull a lawn mower on them and rob the place! Glad it worked!

Shawn said...

Yes, it does look like you have a mustachio! Good idea to use a bandana - looks much better than a white respirator!

Aimee said...

yeah! Much less nerdy. Though I am thinking of wearing a white respirator for when I weed-whack because that is much much worse for the allergies...