Here's the progress so far. It looks so nice! The quilt is going to have a strip of the purple background between each block but this is pretty close to what it will look like! I love it so far!
You have the stick-to-itiveness of a "Johnsonn"! Me, I would have gotten bored with it after one block and turned it into a purse. The blocks look great and the purple border in between will really set them off, and yet tie together the whole project. Beautiful work, Aimee. Your teacher will be so impressed.
I wish we had a refrigerator big enough to display this art work project! Good job Aimee! What a talent you have - and you got all the squares done!!!! How cool is that! Woo Hoo!!
Shawn-No grief intended with the Johnstonn thing. I like it. It sets you off as an individual, but you are still a part of the clan. Facebook did you a favor.
6 comments:
I got so excited I finished em up tonight! All 12 blocks are done!
You have the stick-to-itiveness of a "Johnsonn"! Me, I would have gotten bored with it after one block and turned it into a purse. The blocks look great and the purple border in between will really set them off, and yet tie together the whole project. Beautiful work, Aimee. Your teacher will be so impressed.
You're cruising on this project Aimee! Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it in real life!
Man, I get a lot of grief over that Johnsonn thing but it is that dumb facebook that won't let me change it!
I wish we had a refrigerator big enough to display this art work project! Good job Aimee! What a talent you have - and you got all the squares done!!!! How cool is that! Woo Hoo!!
Shawn-No grief intended with the Johnstonn thing. I like it. It sets you off as an individual, but you are still a part of the clan. Facebook did you a favor.
I know Sally. Jim loves to tease me about it and it was funny to see you getting in on it too. You two are 2 peas in a pod!
Post a Comment