the Red Wings game again.
Now there's some fans! Cool cellphone, Jim.
lol, the phone made me laugh too.
I noticed the cell phone too! Had to show it off to all the detroiters! What great memories! I remember sitting up there for a new years eve game...But I may be wrong. It was the solid last row!
we went to the New Years game a few years earlier than this... this pic was in the "Thanksgiving Break" folder.
Yeah, we were in absolutely the last row at the Joe and Jim couldn't stand up straight because the ceiling was so low.
Funny to see Matt so little!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now there's some fans! Cool cellphone, Jim.
lol, the phone made me laugh too.
I noticed the cell phone too! Had to show it off to all the detroiters! What great memories! I remember sitting up there for a new years eve game...But I may be wrong. It was the solid last row!
we went to the New Years game a few years earlier than this... this pic was in the "Thanksgiving Break" folder.
Yeah, we were in absolutely the last row at the Joe and Jim couldn't stand up straight because the ceiling was so low.
Funny to see Matt so little!
Post a Comment