Thursday, November 12, 2009

AF1 again


AF1 again, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Took this with my 50mm lens and then cropped it in... That lens is
nice and sharp in the middle aperatures-- which is why I picked it
over the other lens for this. In this shot you can even see the light
blue on the bottom. I went to work prepared (brought the camera) and
even took an early lunch so I wouldn't miss it! (the road shown is
the southbound Seward Highway)

2 comments:

JimR said...

Great picture! thanks for the photo and geography lesson too!

Sue said...

I heard he was there and wondered if you would be seeing him. What a great shot...and right from your office. Once in awhile I get to see aircraft carriers that fly from the Alpena Readiness Trainning Facility-The Air Base where the USO show was held. Nothing like Air Force 1, though.