This dog was laying ouside the coffee shop (the picture is taken through the glass) until her owner stood up-- and then she waited and watched till he sat back down by the window. So cute.
Yes, so cute. Are you wishing you had one, just like I'm wishing I had a cat? It would be nice, but totally impractical and unwise. {I think I'm talking to myself here, hope I'm listening to my own good advice.)
5 comments:
So cute! Marais has been wondering about Dad all weekend - she couldn't see his tweets!
What a cute puppy!
I can hear this dog whimpering right through the window...
Yes, so cute. Are you wishing you had one, just like I'm wishing I had a cat? It would be nice, but totally impractical and unwise. {I think I'm talking to myself here, hope I'm listening to my own good advice.)
YEAH I want one! First I need to get my own place... Workin on that! ;-)
Post a Comment