<> I came across some old pictures on my computer that I had scanned and then forgotten about. Fun to look back. I like this one because of my supermodel pose. ;-)
I love this one too. So cute how you posed - that was so natural for you little miss supermodel! Have you tried zooming in on you and Walt? It would be fun to see you both a little closer up (although it is awesome with Paul and Babe too!)
I always love seeing Paul and Babe and actually paid them a visit when Grandma and I were up there earlier this year. I was alone and it was very cold and snowy - I didn't have the heart to ask passersby (and there weren't many) to stay out in the cold to take my picture.
2 comments:
WOW! What a BABE!!!
What a cute picture! That was a fun trip - actually they were all fun!
I love this one too. So cute how you posed - that was so natural for you little miss supermodel! Have you tried zooming in on you and Walt? It would be fun to see you both a little closer up (although it is awesome with Paul and Babe too!)
I always love seeing Paul and Babe and actually paid them a visit when Grandma and I were up there earlier this year. I was alone and it was very cold and snowy - I didn't have the heart to ask passersby (and there weren't many) to stay out in the cold to take my picture.
Post a Comment