Ha! I did NOT see a moose today, but Good news - its been a GREAT day!
good! Yeah this is my first moose in Anchorage since I moved here! Just a little guy. He took a good look at me as I rode away. =-O
Good news indeed! Very cool!
It is still weird to see a moose in your pictures...just mixed in with a normal park setting. How cool!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha! I did NOT see a moose today, but Good news - its been a GREAT day!
good! Yeah this is my first moose in Anchorage since I moved here! Just a little guy. He took a good look at me as I rode away. =-O
Good news indeed! Very cool!
It is still weird to see a moose in your pictures...just mixed in with a normal park setting. How cool!
Post a Comment