While I was walking into my apt building tonight I heard geese. But then I realized I was hearing A TON OF GEESE so I looked up. I've never seen this many at once before!!!
That is a LOT of geese. I've never seen that many together like that either. I would recommend you not be underneath such a large group - odds aren't very good in your favor, if you know what I mean.
Yes, and this is the first year I have noticed the hummingbirds left on the exact same day as all our lake geese families!! Anyone else hear the hummers hitch a ride in the feathers of the geese to fly south????
6 comments:
WOW! that is a lot of geeses!! I saw a big flock of geese today too -not this big though.
That is a LOT of geese. I've never seen that many together like that either. I would recommend you not be underneath such a large group - odds aren't very good in your favor, if you know what I mean.
I bet a ton of geese can make a ton of noise.
I bet a ton of geese can make a ton of noise.
I bet a ton of geese could make a ton of noise.
Couldn't resist.
Yes, and this is the first year I have noticed the hummingbirds left on the exact same day as all our lake geese families!! Anyone else hear the hummers hitch a ride in the feathers of the geese to fly south????
I have see many large flocks too.
I bet a ton of geese make can make a ton of noise! Have I heard that before? Just another Rathbun thing.
Post a Comment