<> Much quieter than the busy streets! I am alreadyimpressed by all the tie-in points with the roads and neighborhoods andbridges across the creek-- very nice and very flexible. Can't wait forthe warm weather to explore more of the trails!
Just watch out for big furry things, ok?
There were also a lot of people using it which made me feel pretty safe. But yes, I'll keep an eye out. ;-)
On demand photoblogging. I like it :-)
just keep singing "meet me in St. Louis Louis..."
"Meet me at the fair"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just watch out for big furry things, ok?
There were also a lot of people using it which made me feel pretty safe. But yes, I'll keep an eye out. ;-)
On demand photoblogging. I like it :-)
just keep singing "meet me in St. Louis Louis..."
"Meet me at the fair"
Post a Comment