I rode past a pair of moose today after work. Eek!This was taken right out my front door.
OMG!!!! That is funny! Crazy moose!!!
HA! DId you get close to them?? They look like lawn ornaments.That is so awesome! I'm trying to picture Garth and Karen's lawn with two moose, and it's just not coming to me!
Cool, Walt? I don't think so. Be careful, they look like attack moose. Don't worry about the back one, I think he is stuck in the snow.
Hmmmm can you picture Garth and Karen's lawn with a crane and a bulldozer and a band on a trailer??..Moose across the street on your neighbor's lawn - too cool!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! Did they have to get a running start to get over the fence?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG!!!! That is funny! Crazy moose!!!
HA! DId you get close to them?? They look like lawn ornaments.
That is so awesome! I'm trying to picture Garth and Karen's lawn with two moose, and it's just not coming to me!
Cool, Walt? I don't think so. Be careful, they look like attack moose. Don't worry about the back one, I think he is stuck in the snow.
Hmmmm can you picture Garth and Karen's lawn with a crane and a bulldozer and a band on a trailer??..
Moose across the street on your neighbor's lawn - too cool!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! Did they have to get a running start to get over the fence?
Post a Comment