Yeah, I think it's always there. It was a fairly sunny day yesterday and the picture was taken around 3 pm... so the sunniest part of the day did not melt the frost.
And yeah-- lots of the city gets frosted over. (The combustion of a gallon of gasoline puts out over a gallon of water-- and the cold air just doesn't hold much moisture)
"I guess it is time to stopsicle, Or is it timesicle to stopsicle? Heysicle, I can’t stopsicle. Ohsicle mysicle willsicle Isicle Havesicle tosicle talksicle Likesicle thissicle foreersicle— Huhsicle? "
6 comments:
Its a Sign-cicle!
BRRRR!
This may be a dumb question...Is that frost always there? When we get frost like that it will go away in the sunshine...
Does everything in the city get frosted over or is this close enough to the river to pick up some moisture??
Sho looks cold!
Yeah, I think it's always there. It was a fairly sunny day yesterday and the picture was taken around 3 pm... so the sunniest part of the day did not melt the frost.
And yeah-- lots of the city gets frosted over. (The combustion of a gallon of gasoline puts out over a gallon of water-- and the cold air just doesn't hold much moisture)
Brr! And, it's only November. I say get in your car and head south before you turn into an "Aim-cicle".
These comments make me think of Shel Silverstein:
"I guess it is time to stopsicle,
Or is it timesicle to stopsicle?
Heysicle, I can’t stopsicle.
Ohsicle mysicle willsicle Isicle
Havesicle tosicle talksicle
Likesicle thissicle foreersicle—
Huhsicle? "
Post a Comment