Here's another old one I fixed up! I won't tell you what I did but Ithink it looks sharp! Walt, Matt and I in front of Rainbow Ridge.
Wow! These are great! You've got the artistic touch, and now can use it to enhance your photos. Very nice!
I'm glad you pulled the trigger on that purchase Aim! Very nice!
great pic's Aim! You've become a photo shop pro in no time!
mom and i were looking at the original print. Wow wah wee wah - what a difference!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! These are great! You've got the artistic touch, and now can use it to enhance your photos. Very nice!
I'm glad you pulled the trigger on that purchase Aim! Very nice!
great pic's Aim! You've become a photo shop pro in no time!
mom and i were looking at the original print. Wow wah wee wah - what a difference!
Post a Comment