Thursday, June 05, 2008

Lunch


Lunch, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Today I had lunch at Bun on the Run. According to a coworker, it's a
pair of women who set up shop in this parking lot in the summer and
then leave when the snow starts to fall. Not a bad deal :-). And you
know it's good if people are willing to sit on logs in a parking
lot!!!! It was delicious. I had a sandwich made with homemade bread
and a slice of chocolate zucchini cake.

5 comments:

Brian D. said...

Cool, that looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

HOW NEAT. LOOKS LIKE A GOOD LUNCH STOP.

JimR said...

That looks yum-a-lisious!

Sally said...

That is just so cute! I love the log seats.

nan & joe said...

These women are smart and rich too. What a great idea. And I love the cable spool tables too! I wonder where they came from? Sounds like down to earth eatin' too.