Dad and Steve Jobs-- separated at birth?I can't put my finger on it, but Walt and I agree. We think Dad lookslike Steve Jobs.This was a quick photoshop job, so sorry about the funny hair on Dad...
Wait - which one of those guys is my husband??
Actually, Steve just called me and was looking for beauty tips. I told him to go with the scragglier beard and muss up his hair a bit!
Hey, there was an imposter who posted that first comment! Wasn't me! (I think I left myself logged on on the home computer and *someone* is pretending to be me!)
maybe *someone* is pretending to be Steve Jobs too!
Who the heck is Steve Jobs? Anyway, he is much older than my brother, and not nearly as handsome.
You should see Dad now that he has his "business glasses" - they are his old round ones. Now he really looks like steve jobs!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wait - which one of those guys is my husband??
Actually, Steve just called me and was looking for beauty tips. I told him to go with the scragglier beard and muss up his hair a bit!
Hey, there was an imposter who posted that first comment! Wasn't me! (I think I left myself logged on on the home computer and *someone* is pretending to be me!)
maybe *someone* is pretending to be Steve Jobs too!
Who the heck is Steve Jobs? Anyway, he is much older than my brother, and not nearly as handsome.
You should see Dad now that he has his "business glasses" - they are his old round ones. Now he really looks like steve jobs!
Post a Comment