I agree, while I was there, I planned to make Marais a dog sweater, but somehow all that fuzzy fur surrounding more thick fur just seemed ridiculous. Maybe a bikini top...no I don't think that would work either. She is cute in her tutu, or what about a tiny kilt?
3 comments:
I don't like the way it accentuates the skin rolls on her neck. She needs something that will accentuate her assets - she has such a cute figure!
I agree, while I was there, I planned to make Marais a dog sweater, but somehow all that fuzzy fur surrounding more thick fur just seemed ridiculous. Maybe a bikini top...no I don't think that would work either. She is cute in her tutu, or what about a tiny kilt?
A kilt might be cute. She has that cute figure that would be adorable in a kilt. She is Norwegian tho - it would have to have some neat trim on it.
Post a Comment