Monday, February 13, 2006


I don't know why everyone thought it was so funny that I was drinking from the pitcher... there were no cups! Jen's favorite UMN fans in the background... Also, please note this might be the best picture of Adriane ever taken (besides the fact that it's blurry). Jen was not so lucky...

4 comments:

Jen said...

They are from UMN, NOT UMD!!! (The UMD fans are mean)

And yeah, that has to be one of the worst pictures ever taken of me.

Anonymous said...

Didn't your mum teach you better than to drink right from the pitcher?!? I know your Dad wouldn't think twice about doing that - in fact, he did that with the chocolate milk at the swimming spread last week.

Rachel said...

That is a fantastic picture of Adriane!!

Rachel said...

WAIT!! Is that Carni?!?!?? Oh man!! I'm so jealous!! I wish I was there so much!!!